Request A QuoteWhen filling out our form to receive a quote please use as much detail as possible in the message box. Remember to include information such as:
- Turn-Key / Consigned Material / Partial Turnkey
- RoHS Processing
- Multiple Price Breaks
- Assembly Turn-Around Time
- Best Price or Stock Search
Special Note*: To ensure speed and accuracy upon delivery of quote please provide OSDA with a Bill of Materials in Excel format that consists of the following:
- Customer Part Numbers / Reference Designators / Quantities / Manufacturer Name / Manufacturer Part Number / Description of Component. Please separate all categories in their own respective columns.
- Board Package Folder Containing: Gerber Files / Cad File / Assembly Draw and Fabrication Drawings in PDF Format
Quote Requirements for Turnkey / Consigned: This is the major cause in slowing you order. If you have any questions or need help call us at 203-878-2155 ext. 107 or send us an email at email@example.com
- BOM – Is the primary source for any conflicting information, in excel format
- Formats accepted – .xls, .xlsx, csv or tab-delimited text
- Revision – Very Important so we know we are building what we quote:
- Board Level and Assembly Level
- Part Number – If part number is not available, we will use the manufacturer’s number.
- Manufactures Part Number.
- Manufacturer Name.
- Description (Package Size, Tolerance, Voltage, etc.)
- Highlight any Do Not Populate in red.
- BOM must include: Manufacturer’s Part #, Manufacture’s Name, Reference Designator, Description, and footprint (package).
Request A Quote
Please fill out the form below to receive a quote from our team.