Smarter Turnkey Projects with OSDA
- Lead-free (RoHS) manufacturing.
- GEN RAD flying probe testing.
- Large inventory of parts shortens turnaround time.
- If additional components are needed, OSDA procures them.
- OSDA’s manufacturability report helps you get the lowest cost, highest quality product when you go to production.
- Whether it is full turnkey or you supply some of your own materials OSDA is flexible enough to structure your order to meet’s your needs NOT ours.
ORDER REQUIREMENTS FOR TURNKEY
This is the major cause in slowing you order. If you have any questions or need help call us at 203-878-2155 ext. 107 or send us an email at email@example.com
- BOM – Is the primary source for any conflicting information, in excel format
- Formats accepted – .xls, .xlsx, csv or tab-delimited text
- Board Level and Assembly Level
- Part Number – If part number is not available, we will use the manufacturer’s number.
- Manufactures Part Number.
- Manufacturer Name.
- Description (Package Size, Tolerance, Voltage, etc.)
- Highlight any Do Not Populate in red.
- BOM must include: Manufacturer’s Part #, Manufacture’s Name, Reference Designator, Description, and footprint (package).
- Gerber Files
- Centroid file X-Y
- CAD Data
We will review your files for accuracy within an hour of receiving them and email you any questions. If you want to be alerted with a text, just let us know your number. Don’t worry, we would never give us this number to any outside party.
Case Study 1
A recently acquired subsidiary of Google, Boston Dynamics has gained substantial exposure as a leading laboratory of research and implementation of autonomous robotics and complex mechanics.LEARN MORE
CASE STUDY 2
NEC ENERGY SOLUTIONS
NEC Energy Solutions is a rapidly growing company situated in Westborough, MA just outside of Boston’s manufacturing hub, offering an array of products ranging from 12V batteries all the way to 1000V energy storage systems.LEARN MORE
CASE STUDY 3
Harman International is a Stamford, Connecticut based company who designs, engineers and manufactures premium audio equipment for automotive, home and theater applications in both the U.S and International markets.