OSDA's contract services for Industrial Control application surface mount assembly:
- 30 years of contract manufacturing
- 16 years of quick turn assembly
- Constant attention to state of the art equipment, for the quick turn business.
- Taking new products from Prototype, to Beta to production
- Servicing a variety of industries and company sizes.
- OSDA has serviced the smallest start up with its own engineering to engineering departments of Fortune 500 companies
Get the Best Product from OSDA
OSDA has grown from a 2000 square start up in 1987 to a 20,000 square foot facility today, all the while realizing that there is still a need for reliable quick turn delivery. Whether it be production or prototype.
Case Study 1
A recently acquired subsidiary of Google, Boston Dynamics has gained substantial exposure as a leading laboratory of research and implementation of autonomous robotics and complex mechanics.LEARN MORE
CASE STUDY 2
NEC ENERGY SOLUTIONS
NEC Energy Solutions is a rapidly growing company situated in Westborough, MA just outside of Boston’s manufacturing hub, offering an array of products ranging from 12V batteries all the way to 1000V energy storage systems.LEARN MORE
CASE STUDY 3
Harman International is a Stamford, Connecticut based company who designs, engineers and manufactures premium audio equipment for automotive, home and theater applications in both the U.S and International markets.